20071012

number twohundredsixtyone.

Neglected my shit for so long. So okay, I'm back. Nothing much but I've got a hellavu shit to rant about. I swear to my mother's bolah that today's the most sickening and shittiest day ever. I had a really hardddd time travelling on the MRT. I took the wrong train, I waited for the trains which took forever, I overshot the station which I'm suppose to alight and I almost forgotten to alight when I was coming back home. My mind's such a pain today it decided to wander off and didn't return at all. ): Think I'm not going to take the train for some time. Made me sooo damn upset. And I didn't get anything from my pathetic shopping trip. ARG. My mother is CRAZY. She fed Bobby human medicine cause he had diarrhoea. Wtf la. Lucky he's alive still. Dad. YA DAD, brought him to the vet. Thank God he still responses to me and the plastic bag sound (he thinks it's food when he hears the plastic bag noises) Sigh.... Today's just not my day. I couldn't think and concentrate. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm irritated over something I can't comprehend.

Whatever. Hate today. Let's talk about yesterday. Was just looking forward for dinner, practically starve whenever I'm at work. ): Nobody accompanies me for lunch breaks. Sigh. SOOoo lonely. Nvm. Dinner was fillliingg. And after that went to play spaklers with yanie. Sadly the atmosphere wasn't there. Woonkiat, Steven and Olivia came to pick me up with my step brother-in-law's car and we went to drink kopi and cruise along the night skyline. Yay, Woonkiat drove us to so many places and seriously my brother-in-law's BMW is sooooo damn comfy. HAHA. What a great nightttt. (: I enjoyed the drive through eerie Seletar area. Misty, cool wind and oh-so-tranquil. Can't wait for the next drive around! One more week till school reopens. Pffffft. I hate this entry. It's so monotonous. TODAY JUST PASSED ME BY. "Tomorrow would be a better day." Promise.




Girl-POWER. BBMS forever! Seehua's the photographer btw. (:



And you know what, I wish I didn't exist.
Or vice-versa.
YOU didn't exist in my life.
It's can't be THAT BAD, you know.
Maybe it isn't that bad afterall.
Find my mind back, please?
I've lost it all...

(She whispered into your subconscious heart.. :"I missed you, sweets.. You hear me!")

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home